Skip to content
Covid 19 Safety Protocols for Ashtanga Yoga Traditions
- When signing in you verify to have no fever, chills or other related Corona Virus symptoms. And have had no known exposure.
- You understand that this shala opening is a non-essential business and you therefore understand the inherent dangers, your practice is at your own risk.
- Masks must be worn entering and leaving the shala.
- Hands must be sanitized prior to picking up a pen, touching a doorknob or any article or place that is shared by your community. Take responsibility and let’s help each other to keep the shala a safe zone. There is hand sanitizer available everywhere including at the door upon entrance.
- Practice at and keep a safe distance at all times.
- Set up yoga mats according to the floor markings only.
- In order to manage occupancy, no more than 5 students are allowed in the shala at one time. Please keep your practice to a maximum of 90 minutes so other students can participate too.
- Shower for the time being is closed.
- Reservations are strongly encouraged to guarantee your practice space need to be prepaid and are nonrefundable. Walk ups are welcome but space cannot be guaranteed.
- Please keep socializing and talking to a minimum to insure the safety of all.