Meet the Instructors
Meet Petra Gordon
I’m Petra. I’m a yogini, a mother, a free spirit, a traveler, a gardener, a cook, a barista and a chai wallah.
I have spent many months in India and in the West studying yoga in its traditional way. Over and over again I have adapted yoga to my life circumstances and it has become my way of life. It is from my very own experience that I share the teachings of yoga by weaving the ancient knowledge into today’s rhythm. May we all be happy and feel well.
My qualifications are:
- 1998: Heart of Yoga Teacher Training, Sydney, Australia;
- 2002: Authorization to teach Primary Series by KPJAYR/Sri K Patthabi Jois, Mysore, India;
- 2008: Aquarian Teacher Training by KRI, Los Angeles, California,
- 2010: Aquarian Level 2 Conscious Communication by KRI, Los Angeles, California;
- 2012: Level 2 Authorization by KPJAYR/R. Sharath Jois, Mysore, India;
- 2020: Yoga Success Training, Kiki Flynn, Online, USA